Warranty / Returns
- All ACS products are warranted by ACS to be free from any defects in workmanship and materials.
- This warranty is for the original purchaser and owner of the ACS product only.
- Normal wear, neglect, improper use, improper assembly or general product abuse is not covered.
- Cost of shipping the product back to ACS and any labor charges incurred are not covered. However, ACS will cover shipping costs of the replacement item back to you.
- Please contact ACS with any problems you are having with our product(s), even if you do not think it is covered under this warranty policy. We will do our best to take care of any issue you are having with our products.
Warranty Process (USA)
All our products have a limited warranty for manufacturing defects.
If you have a broken, defective or malfunctioning ACS product that you believe is covered under our warranty policy, you may submit a claim via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
When submitting a warranty claim, you will be required to provide the following information:
- Full Name
- Phone Number
- Product Information
- Place and Proof of Purchase
- Proof of Faulty Product (photo/video)
- Description of Claim
Once you have submitted the warranty claim, it will be reviewed by ACS. We will then contact you with further instructions.
Any items being returned should ship via USPS Priority Mail, UPS, or FedEx to:
230 East Pomona Ave
Monrovia, CA 91016
After ACS examines the product and determines it is defective or faulty, your product will be replaced free of charge. Warrantied products are subject to availability. The exact color and/or model product is not guaranteed.